Grant period July 2019 – June 2022
IMPACTS9 was a Horizon 2020 project (Coordinated and Support Action) funded by the European Commission for 3 years (from 1st May 2019 until 28th February 2022).
Its purpose was to accelerate the progress realised within the CCUS SET-Plan and to support delivery of the R&I activities in the CCUS Implementation Plan.
This goal has been achieved by
- Supporting coordination of the CCUS sector and strengthening of partnerships between national, EU, industrial and academic stakeholders.
- Rationalising and increasing the public and private funding sources needed for delivery of the CCUS R&I activities and monitoring their delivery.
- Preparing the framework conditions for an accelerated deployment of CCUS technologies.
- Supporting dissemination and communication of the delivery of the CCUS SET-Plan targets.
- Ensuring cross-thematic coordination with the Implementation Plans established to deliver the other SET Plan targets.